Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing tech company that specializes in delivering innovative products and software solutions to our global clients. Our team is passionate about creating cutting-edge products that drive business growth and enhance user experiences. We're currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Full Stack Developer to join our talented team and contribute to our ongoing success. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and implementation of our web-based applications. You will collaborate closely with the telematics product team, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to build robust and scalable solutions. Your expertise in both front-end and back-end development will be instrumental in shaping the architecture and functionality of our products.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer science or related field
- Full stack developer certification to build, deploy, and manage applications on specific platforms is encouraged.
- 6+ years of experience in database design, development, and optimizations (mySQL)
- 6+ year of web hosting experience (Cpanel, Apache, Shared/Dedicated Servers, Google Cloud Platform)
- Professional experience using C Sharp Frameworks (Blazor, ASP.net), Graphic Design (GIMP, Photoshop, or Illustrator), Version Control and Agile Toolset (GIT, BitBucket, Jira)
- A portfolio of previous projects or code samples demonstrating your capabilities is highly desirable.
- Experience in App. development (iOS and Android) with Maui framework is a plus.
Responsibilites & Duties
- Design and develop web applications from database design and construction to robust front-end experiences
- Develop and maintain high-quality web applications using modern technologies and frameworks compatible for mobile responsiveness
- Design and implement scalable and secure APIs and back-end services.
- Optimize application performance and ensure efficient data management.
- Collaborate with design team during concept, wireframe, and mock-ups
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and enforce best practices.
- Generate Web Development process documentation where necessary.
- Perform critical evaluation of software requirements, designs, and implementation. Identify design weakness and come up with effective test coverage accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to continually enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, fostering their growth and development
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with positive demeanor; comfortable working with multiple functional areas
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to apply proven solutions
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and requests in a fast-moving industry
- Quick to speak up and communicate when issues are discovered
- Think outside of the box to provide solutions for technical challenges.
- Must be a US Person
- Full Time - Salaried
- Relocation is not offered for this position