Screen Printing Operator
Education & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing environment, machine operation experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to stand and sit for various length of time(8-10 hours at a time).
- Ability to bend/twist and reach.
- Ability to differentiate between colors and patterns.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions in English with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be a US person
Responsibilites & Duties
- Sets and adjusts feed rollers, spindle reel, printing screens, and bolts to specifications.
- Starts oven and sets / checks curing temperature and UV exposure specified for printing run.
- Reviews work instructions and job order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up automatic screen printing machine.
- Determines from job order the screen, color and sequence of printing.
- Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified color print registration.
- Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Compares color to control sample as required through color match software or visual check.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Inspects printed sheets for smears, pinholes, registration and other defects.