Assembles and produces quality parts for designated work area as assigned by following established methods and procedures as outlined.
Education & QualificationsNo Diploma or GED required.
Responsibilites & Duties
- Sets up jobs, including but not limited to, getting materials and parts, positioning work area, and setting parameters as needed to perform tasks.
- Performs repetitive tasks to assemble parts, including but not limited to, connecting parts, loading and unloading equipment, attaching labels, and packing parts.
- Operates and visually monitors basic equipment to assemble parts along with verifying tolerances and product specifications.
- Tests parts and makes adjustments as needed.
- Identifies units that fail quality tests or tolerance levels and notifies proper personnel as required.
- Performs 1st-piece and in-process inspections
- Complies with all work instructions, safety policies, and standards of conduct.
- Cleans equipment and work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned including assisting co-workers as needed and working in other departments depending on production demands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and meet the necessary requirements as listed.