Manufacturing Controls Engineer Intern
PCB Design Engineer Intern
Education & Qualifications
- Working towards a Bachelor or Associate degree in electrical engineering or related field
- PCB Layout using DxDesigner/Pads Designer (Mentor Graphics/Siemens EDA)
- Experience with Design for Test and Design for Cost initiatives
Responsibilites & DutiesWe are seeking a candidate to be part of a highly integrated team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers designing ruggedized electronics for the marine, military and industrial markets. The scope of activities include ideation, design, PCB layout, integration, test and support of transition into the manufacturing facility.
- Experience in both analog and digital design
- Desktop application development (PC)
- Familiarity with the following tools: Mentor Graphics Logic, PADS and DxDesigner/Pads Designer, Kicad, Eagle or equivalent
- Proven ability to work in a team environment – both engineering design and production support
The ideal candidate will have worked in a multi-disciplined Design Engineering organization and successfully brought products through the complete design cycle: idea – design – test - production – deployment - support. This is a full-time internship.