We are seeking a candidate to be part of a highly integrated team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers designing ruggedized electronics for the marine, military and industrial markets. The scope of activities include ideation, design, integration, test and support of transition into the manufacturing facility.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CE/EE/CS
- 2+ years of direct experience in electronics design, test and integration with primary focus on software
- Must be US Person
- Experience in both analog and digital gauge design
- Embedded design skills – design with real time OS (experience with Microchip and/or ST Micro a plus)
- Digital design skills
- Desktop application development (PC)
- Experience with vehicle communication interfaces: CAN, J1939, NMEA2K
- Familiarity with the following tools: Mentor Graphics Logic, PADS and DxDesigner
- Languages: Assembly, C, C++, Java, Agile development tools, STMicro IDE, GIT, BitBucket
- Experience with mobile App design (iOS and/or Android) a plus
- RF Protocol experience a plus: Bluetooth, Wifi, Cellular, Satcom
- Proven ability to work in a team environment – both engineering design and production support
The ideal candidate will have worked in a multi-disciplined Design Engineering organization and successfully brought products through the complete design cycle: idea – design – test - production – deployment - support.