Build product assigned per approved documentation on time and to the highest quality standards. Report on production and quality issues, equipment operation to the production manager.
Education & Qualifications
- 1+ Years’ experience in PCB Assembly / cable assembly / Electronic Manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, technical instructions, Bills of Material and Quality standards.
- Experience utilizing small hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Knowledge of Electronic Components, Mechanical Components, and PCBs
- Familiarity with ISO quality standards
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to stand and sit for various length of time (8-10 hours at a time)
- Ability to bend/twist and reach
- Visual capabilities to see small parts and small print with or without corrective lenses
- Ability to maintain productive while working alone
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness
- Ability to successfully communicate internally as well as outside contacts
- Must be US Person
Responsibilites & Duties
- PCB Assembly: Printed Circuit Board Assemblies built compliant to the provided documentation (Prints, Routings, etc.). Utilization of proper tools to correctly prep components and install onto PCB Assemblies.
- Component Recognition: Ability to properly recognize and utilize common components and tools such as resistors, capacitors, Integrated circuits, connectors, and use as specified in assembly documentation.
- Soldering: Hand soldering of assemblies as required. This includes but is not limited to thru hole component soldering
- Documentation Review / Usage: Ensure “Shop Travelers” and build documentation are reviewed and understood prior to start of build. Shop Travelers are filled in completely and correctly prior to moving on to the next operation. Appropriate documentation completed for any issues found during manufacturing.
- Assembly Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- IPC and/or J-STD: 1 year (Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance