Key Responsibility: Build product assigned per approved documentation on time and to the highest quality standards.
Education & Qualifications
- High school or equivalent
- Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline preferred
- Assembly Experience:
- 1 year (Preferred)
- IPC and/or J-STD: 1 year (Preferred)
- The ability to read, comprehend, interpret and follow basic blueprints and engineering drawings and follow established procedures to accurately assemble products.
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electronic products and assembly
- Experience utilizing small hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO quality standards
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand and sit for various length of time (8-10 hours at a time)
- Ability to bend/twist and reach
- Visual capabilities to see small parts and small print with or without corrective lenses
- Ability to maintain productive while working alone
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness
- Ability to successfully communicate internally as well as outside contacts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 10-hour shift/4 days per week
- Must be U.S. Person