Education & Qualifications
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP system. Syteline preferred
- Proven work experience managing a warehouse. 10+ years preferred or 2-4 year degree (Business, Engineering, Logistics) plus minimal experience.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff. Ability to manage a diverse staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Must be US Person
Responsibilites & Duties
- Oversee shipping, receiving, and material issuances of the North Stonington production facility.
- Maintain warehouse inventory control
- Ensure timely customer shipments, vendor receipts and inter-company transfers
- Coordinate the movement of all materials
- Various reporting from MRP system (Syteline)
- Manage warehouse staff. Enforce/create/improve optimal operational policies and procedures
- Knowledge of weigh counts and counting systems
- Understanding Lean principals (value stream, minimizing steps, creating flow and continuous improvement)