Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Rep
- Consult with internal resources to evaluate customer requirements and develop a comprehensive approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation and customer service activities.
- Develop strong professional relationships with key partners in our business; sales operations, purchasing, finance and field offices
- Resolve customer issues in a timely professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer satisfaction
- Processing all incoming purchase orders; credit information, shipping/delivery information, order entry and contacting the customer with any discrepancies
- Receive and process all inquiries related to order entry into the system
- Process all incoming requests for shipment information from either internal or external based customers
- Issuing “Return Material Authorization" paperwork and facilitation of entire return process through to completion including but not limited to issuing of credit if necessary
- Responsible for communicating any and all changes to an order related to product or shipment
- Process changes to orders (i.e. products, prices and quantities)
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as directed
Education & Qualifications
- 5 years minimum experience in the manufacturing industry.
- 2-year degree minimum, 4-year preferred
- Experience in ERP, CRM – Customer Relationship Management, MRP systems.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational, self, and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- A customer focused passion with a “whatever it takes" attitude