We are looking for a dedicated Configuration Manager to assist with the scheduling, planning, resourcing, and managing product activities to ensure project accuracy and completion. The Configuration Manager is responsible for coordinating the technical, logistical and manufacturing elements of ongoing projects and will establish the proper implementation of all the elements of a project. To be a successful configuration manager, you should have the ability to work with multiple projects and demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills. You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
Education & Qualifications
- 2 years or more field experience managing projects
- Familiarity with the Stage-Gate® process in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with PMI principles and concepts
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience with new product launch introduction and AIAG tools and processes
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a US Person
Responsibilites & Duties
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned projects.
- Interacting with customers and sales team, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them into the project.
- Cooperating and communicating with the sales person and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the applicable tasks and addressing shortcomings providing countermeasures to maintain the schedule.